Yanmar CE North America Acquires Naming Rights for Community Arena in Grand Rapids
- Yanmar CE North America has acquired the naming rights for a community arena in its hometown of Grand Rapids, MN.
- The arena is used for ice hockey and figure skating.
- The agreement grants Yanmar CE North America the exclusive naming rights for a specified period of time.
- The company will also have branding opportunities throughout the arena, such as signage and advertising.
- The partnership between Yanmar CE North America and the community arena aims to promote the local area and support youth sports.
- This sponsorship deal is part of Yanmar CE North America’s commitment to being an active and engaged member of the community.
Yanmar CE North America has secured the naming rights for a community arena in Grand Rapids, MN. This agreement will not only provide the company with branding opportunities, but also support the local area and youth sports. As a committed member of the community, Yanmar CE North America aims to promote the region and contribute to its growth.