Students Awarded $10,000 Taking Root Scholarships from Arborjet/Ecologel
- Taylor Sirios of Massachusetts and Natniel Zemede of California have been awarded $10,000 Taking Root Scholarships from Arborjet/Ecologel.
- The scholarship program aims to support students pursuing a career in arboriculture or a related field.
- Taylor Sirios plans to study forestry at the University of New Hampshire, while Natniel Zemede will be attending University of California, Berkeley to major in Environmental Science.
- The recipients were selected based on their academic achievements, leadership qualities, and commitment to environmental stewardship.
- The scholarships will help alleviate the financial burden of college tuition and allow the students to focus on their studies and future careers.
Arborjet/Ecologel has announced the recipients of their $10,000 Taking Root Scholarships. Taylor Sirios and Natniel Zemede have been awarded the scholarships, which will provide financial support as they pursue their education in the field of arboriculture or related disciplines. These scholarships not only recognize the academic achievements and leadership qualities of the students but also aim to foster a commitment to environmental stewardship. Congratulations to the recipients, and may this opportunity help them fulfill their career aspirations.