Schill Grounds Management Expands into Indianapolis with Acquisition of BAM Outdoor
- Schill Grounds Management is expanding into the Indianapolis area with the acquisition of BAM Outdoor, Inc.
- BAM Outdoor is a locally owned and operated company that provides commercial landscaping, lawn care, and snow removal services.
- BAM serves the Indianapolis market, including the suburbs of Westfield, Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville.
- Schill Grounds Management plans to expand BAM’s services across the entire Indianapolis region.
- This acquisition allows Schill Grounds Management to establish a presence in the Indianapolis market and expand its reach in the Midwest.
Schill Grounds Management, a leading provider of landscaping and lawn care services, is expanding its operations into the Indianapolis area with the acquisition of BAM Outdoor, Inc. BAM Outdoor, a locally owned company, offers a range of services including commercial landscaping, lawn care, and snow removal. With this acquisition, Schill Grounds Management aims to establish a strong presence in the Indianapolis market and expand its service offerings across the entire region, including suburbs like Westfield, Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville. This expansion into Indianapolis is part of Schill Grounds Management’s strategy to further grow its business and serve more clients in the Midwest.