New Video Series from NPMA: Dealing with Stinging Insects on the Job
- The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) has launched a new video series that offers guidance for dealing with different types of stinging insects.
- The videos provide valuable information on identifying and addressing common stinging insect species, such as bees, wasps, and hornets.
- Each video focuses on a specific species and offers tips for managing an infestation, as well as advice on protective gear, treatment methods, and preventive measures.
- Stinging insects can pose risks to both pest management professionals and their customers, making it crucial to have the right knowledge and tools to handle these situations safely and effectively.
- The video series is a valuable resource for pest control professionals, providing them with the information they need to confidently address stinging insect issues.
The NPMA’s new video series on dealing with stinging insects is a valuable tool for pest control professionals. With specific guidance for each species, these videos provide insights into identifying, treating, and preventing infestations of bees, wasps, and hornets. By following the professional advice and wearing the appropriate protective gear, pest management professionals can safely and effectively handle stinging insect encounters on the job.