NALP Forms Provider Relationship with másLabor for H-2B Support
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has formed a strategic provider relationship with másLabor to provide support for employers seeking H-2B nonimmigrant visas
- másLabor is the nation’s largest provider of comprehensive services for employers taking part in the H-2B visa program
- The partnership will provide support to NALP members relating to the H-2B program by preparing and submitting applications, responding to government requests for evidence, and more
- másLabor will also provide consulting and compliance services to help employers navigate the H-2B program
- The H-2B program allows employers to hire temporary, foreign workers for seasonal or peak-season work
The National Association of Landscape Professionals has partnered with másLabor to provide support for employers participating in the H-2B visa program. As the leading provider of services for H-2B employers, másLabor will offer consultation, compliance services, and support with application processes. This partnership will be beneficial to NALP members who need assistance navigating the H-2B program to hire temporary workers for seasonal work.