Messy Lawns of Milwaukee, WI Receives $15,000 Jobber Grant to Expand and Advertise
- Messy Lawns, a local business in Milwaukee, WI, has been awarded a $15,000 Jobber Grant.
- The grant will be used by owner Mykaell Bratchett to help advertise, hire new employees, and expand the shop space.
- Messy Lawns provides lawn care services to residential and commercial clients in the Milwaukee area.
- The funds from the grant will allow Messy Lawns to reach a wider audience and attract more customers.
- By hiring additional employees, the business will be able to handle a higher volume of clients and provide better service.
- Expanding the shop space will provide Messy Lawns with more storage and equipment capacity.
Messy Lawns of Milwaukee, WI, has been awarded a $15,000 Jobber Grant, which will be used to help advertise, hire new employees, and expand the shop space. With these funds, Messy Lawns aims to attract more customers, provide better service, and increase its capacity to handle a higher volume of clients. This grant will play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business, allowing it to reach its goals and serve the Milwaukee community more effectively.